Wednesday, June 11

A New Beginning...

I have begun on a new and exciting path for the Artist Lee Carvel. Lee Carvel was a consummate artist whose works covered a wide spectrum and variety of inclinations. He was also my Dad who passed away at a too early age of 63 yrs.

Now I am in the process of creating a new web site that brings forth examples of the full array of Lee Carvel's artistic talents for online users to appreciate (LeeCarvelArt.com). With the talented assistance of Lisa Cameron from Whispering Stars Web Works, this new web site will prove to be both a monument to the art of an incredible individual and a viable side-business for myself and the family.

As an interesting side note, be thankful I rejected my first attempt at this Blog: "Deadman's Canvas - The Living Art of Lee Carvel". Although catchy, it did wear on me and I changed it. I must admit though that Dad would have appreciated that macabre sense of humor!

No comments: